Monday, June 19, 2006

fasten your seatbelts!

This is when the bumpy part of the ride starts! 4 days until the move. ugh. Maja and I spent Saturday & Sunday morning at the pool. It was lovely! I even got Maja to sit in her pool float in the 'big' pool so I was able to cool off as well. The temps on Saturday weren't too bad, but Sunday was brutal: mid-90s with humidity. We got a lot of packing done, and yesterday evening the sleeper sofa and big shelving unit components went to their new home. Glad that's done with! Most of the 3rd floor is packed up; tonight I'll tackle our bedroom and some odds & ends on the 2nd floor. Tuesday is the first floor (including kitchen) ... Wednesday is the rest of Maja's room. I was so stressed this morning I forgot my glasses at home and now am sitting at the computer here at work wearing my prescription sunglasses. I'd go home to get my regular glasses, but it's HOT and sticky and gross out. It's going to be a long day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home