Thursday, March 23, 2006

glamour

I need some glamour. Being a cataloguing librarian just doesn't lend oneself to a glamourous lifestyle... in essence, I think my job is a hazard to my health. I sit all day and watch films of gorgeous movie stars and I AIN'T GETTIN' NO GLAMOUR. Maybe I'm in the wrong profession? Wearing makeup, a dress, and stilettos just doesn't jive with my cubicle-life. sigh. So, what to do? I think the first solution is one that many women turn to: change the hairdo. So, votes on what to do with my hair? I'm thinking something streaky, something red... -------------- And, dammit, it's spring -- at least according to the calendar. Never mind that there were snowflakes coming down on Monday morning. I'm going to slowly start switching out my winter clothes as I wash them... no more turtlenecks! No glamour, there. No more bulky wool sweaters. No more hiding under layers. I'll be like a red-haired phoenix rising from the ashes...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about some v neck t-shirts, sweaters? Be vibrant, be daring, feel sexy.

3/23/2006 02:48:00 PM  
Blogger Katia / Crazy For Trying said...

yip... could do that. I'll have to dig out the spring clothes!

3/23/2006 02:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home