Thursday, March 30, 2006

mambo #5

1 DD sesame bagel with egg & cheese, 1 coffee, and 1 lg. oj later... I'm ready to face the day. --------- Being a parent is great! Take for example, the fact that Maja now needs some hard-soled shoes. That means that I get to go shoe shopping!!!! Yahoo! All the joy and none of the guilt because the shoes aren't for me. Bliss. And kids' shoes are so much more fun than big-people shoes. I'd be happy in blue shoes like this! I think, that Puma has fun big-people shoes, and so does Skechers. I'll take those in a 7.5, please. Spring is in the air! ------------- Oh, but I'm too practical! These are probably a better choice... gender neutral.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't go for the practical one! Go for a cute pair :o)

3/30/2006 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Katia / Crazy For Trying said...

heh. well, as it turns out I didn't get any of the above pairs! I found a pair of Nike ACGs in navy for $12 at the shoe store in the 'hood. Beats the $55 price tag for the blue & orange Stride Rites.

k

3/31/2006 07:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Done...A bargain and a name brand! I hope Maja likes them :o)

3/31/2006 08:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home