Friday, April 28, 2006

5cent candy

Here at the Ivory Tower (aka my workplace) our department has a candy collection, where you can buy pieces of chocolate for 5 cents. Now, it's SO TEMPTING to go over there all the time, but I have an ingrained belief that I can't buy chocolate before 10am. That's not to say I can't eat chocolate prior to 10am -- because I took the rest of the chocolate bunny with me to work today that Richard started in on yesterday. ha ha! Perhaps food consumption should be relative to time. So, it should be based on the # of hours you've been awake. So, upon waking I can have coffee and breakfast foods; at 4hrs it's ok to have candy; at 6hrs it's ok to have lunch; at 9hrs it's ok to have a snack; at 12hrs it's ok to have dinner... etc. And maybe I will even start the new 'toddler' diet for myself. Essentially, it doesn't matter what you eat or when you eat, just that you eat a balanced diet over the course of a week! Who says I can't have pizza for breakfast and waffles for dinner????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home