Wednesday, April 12, 2006

burnout baby

I've got spring work burnout. I simply do not want to be sitting here at my desk doing work. What, then, would I like to be doing? I'd like to be winning the $220Million Powerball tonight, sitting at home and knitting. But wait, there's more! Where is home? Well, in the French Riviera, of course. And I would be able to spend my days with Miss Maja and not have the pressure of regular life be in the way of enjoying time with her. Oh, and besides knitting I'd be gardening. Is that too much to ask? A mere 12,000,000 Euros buys the castle above. Knitting progess... I'm finished Miss Maja's birthday sweater. yeah! And, right now I'm furiously working on a shrug for myself with the Pink Posey. I'll try and post a picture tonight... I finished the back and am about 7 cm into the first sleeve. I'm not going to use up all 5 skeins of the yarn, so I'll have to think of something lovely to make with the last 2+ skeins.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think of all the time you'll have to knit on your flight to England :o)

4/12/2006 05:12:00 PM  
Blogger Katia / Crazy For Trying said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! right. I'm not sure travelling with (at that time in the future) an 17 month old on an airplane for 8 hrs will be very peaceful and condusive to sitting and knitting. :) It's more likely that I'll be chasing after her as she runs up and down the aisles annoying the other passengers.

4/13/2006 08:54:00 AM  
Blogger waterlilysage said...

you and me lady with the spring fever. not too much to ask at all!

4/14/2006 01:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home