Wednesday, June 07, 2006

feelings

Feelings by Gemini

Feelings, nothing more than feelings, Trying to forget my feelings of love. Teardrops rolling down on my face, Trying to forget my feelings of love. Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it. I wish I've never met you, girl; You'll never come again. Feelings, wo-o-o feelings, Wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms. Feelings, feelings Like I've never lost you And feelings like I've never Have you again in my heart. Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it. I wish I've never met you, girl; You'll never come again. Feelings, feelings like I've Never lost you And feelings like I've never have you Again in my life. Feelings, wo-o-o feelings, Wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms. Feelings... ----------------------- While only the first line of this song runs through my head in an endless loop, I posted all the lyrics for those interested. Unsettled. sigh. I can't concentrate -- all I want to do is go home, curl up on the couch and sleep. And knit. Can I do these two things at the same time? So much I want to do and so little time! There are 4 babies on the way this fall (Sept., Nov., 2 in Dec (twins)), there are lace shawls that I have yarn for and want to knit, I have yarn for a Maja outfit, and sock yarn. AND I have the embroidery floss for the Christmas stockings I started last year... Oh. And pack. And move. And set up new house. And go on vacation. Who has time to work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home