Thursday, July 20, 2006

carpet installed!

Here is Maja's room when we moved in. Here are some pics of Maja's room, painted and with new carpet The new carpet is awesome. It's soft and sproingy! And, as much as I love my Emerson, he will be banned from the 3rd floor. Because, you see, Emerson like to push his toys UNDER low objects (coffee tables, shelves, etc.) and then tries to dig them out. And when he digs, he scratches up the carpet. And, you see, Emerson also has moments of bad dog behaviour, and I don't want that on my new carpet. I think I can enforce his banishment for as long as we have baby gates up on the stairways. After they're gone, it'll be a different ball game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Kati!!! Way to go. I love the colours. Maja will love it too I'm sure. It reminds me of my girls' room in the big house.

I just finished catching up on your blog and man I am jealous about the Soo. Looks like you had a great time.

Kir

7/20/2006 04:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home