Tuesday, September 12, 2006

what do you get...

when you have: 3 Striecks 1 King a sleeping baby some free time upcoming final for the US Open a drill equipped with a masonry bit a dog who thinks the drill needs to die and 1 water balloon? Add it all up: FREE cable t.v. woohoo! I think this is a Philly phenomenon, or maybe I'm just lucky, but this is the third place I've lived where I've gotten free basic cable. And what the heck does the water balloon have to do with free cable? Well, the whole process involved leaning out a second floor window and threading a cable through the brick wall of the house... and of course there was Strieck the elder and the King down below... and some balloons in the kitchen... and it was so tempting! I didn't actually drop it on their heads (as much as I wanted to) -- I was laughing too hard and they looked up, so the element of surprise was gone. I still dropped it, but they moved to the side first. That's ok, I still have lots of balloons...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
please say "Hallo" to your parents. Nice to see them again, even it´s only on pictures!
Greetings from "Tante" Ulla

9/12/2006 02:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have dropped it!!! hehehe

9/12/2006 02:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home