Thursday, January 26, 2006

keep the faith!

Sorry folks, I've been writing drafts and not posting them because I wanted to include pictures. This involves having time to sit down at the computer at home and upload them. And somehow, that doesn't seem to happen. What I need (hint hint dear hubby) is a small, portable digital camera that I can upload pictures from at work. Because I sit here infront of the computer for 8 hrs straight! But, you know this already. So, gentle readers, have patience and I will catch up on my drafts. But not tonight, I have choir rehearsal. And last night I was going to do it... but then I ended up hauling out the paintbrush and bucket of primer and did some work on the first floor. Have I mentioned that I LOVE online shopping? What's to lose, really? Take Zappos.com. You log on, search for a shoe you like, and buy it. It gets shipped to your door in 4 days, for free. Biggest whoops would be if it didn't fit -- but then you can ship it back, for free. And for me, this is a much less time consuming process than going to a shoe store. And, the other huge bonus with Zappos (no, they don't pay me to advertise for them) is that I can browse the sales! People, it's cheaper than going to the store. I save time, I save money, I don't pay for gas/transit/parking... The internet rocks my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home