Friday, March 31, 2006

chain me to my desk

Spring fever is in full bloom! I kid you not, you're going to have to chain me to my desk today -- it's going up to 23C (ahem, that's about 72F) and it's going to be bright and sunny! The trees are all blooming and the birds are singing. Yes, it's spring. My absolute favourite season because you can actually be outside and enjoy the sunshine. Not like in July, when we all hide in the shade because the sun is so strong that the slightest exposure will make you melt. I love spring because all the flowers and plants start to (re)appear -- I love to marvel at my garden and see things start to bloom. Maja is also showing some fascination with the daffodils blooming on our street -- and likes to touch the flowers, gently. And, to make things even more positive for the weekend, Richard and I are going OUT tonight because we've got a babysitter. yipee! And we're going out tomorrow evening as well. And we hope to go to the zoo with Maja tomorrow. Did I mention how much I love spring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home