Thursday, June 22, 2006

i'm brilliant!!!!!

Yeah, I know most of you know that already, but I just had an epiphany. About what? My plant problems -- i.e. I am having trouble leaving my beautiful and of-sentimental-value plants behind, esp. the azalea bush that my mom gave me for my 30th bday and the rhodedendron that I gave R a few years back. And I have such a lovely hydrangea in the backyard. And my Japanese lilies. And the forsythia bush my mom and I rescued from our neighbour's neglected yard! ROOTINGS!!!!! Hello! I'll take a clipping (well, several, actually) and try and root them. So, I can leave the plant and still take it with me. Ha! Now, I just need to find some 'rooting hormone' and I'm good to go. Wahooooo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make sure you take a look on the net... some plants don't do very well from cuttings, but others do great! We have moved 3 times since I've been here and we always take a plant or a cutting from my favourites. I even had excellent luck with my passion flower - I took the cutting and just stuck it in a pot on moving day and hoped for the best, and now it's doing excellent in its new home!!! Good luck and stop stressing out - you're just going to shorten your life and that's not good, is it? :o)

6/22/2006 05:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home