Tuesday, August 22, 2006

raisin tokens

I had a dream last night that Richard and I were vacationing in Arizona and that all we did was fight because R was convinced every second person was a terrorist and I thought he was paying too much attention to all of that and not enjoying the vacation! There was also an earthquake in my dream. Then, when I returned to Philadelphia, I had to take the bus to get home. So, I was standing infront of the (old!) Lord & Taylors on Market St., waiting for the bus in the rain. The bus finally came, the #100, which would take me ALL THE WAY to Simpson St. in Sault Ste. Marie. And the kicker? I tried to pay for my bus fare with a raisin. 1 raisin. The bus driver wasn't convinced and so I started emptying out my change purse in search of the correct fare -- but I only had $1.10 in dimes. I told her the raisin was equal to at least .10, and so with my dimes and my raisin I paid her $1.20 -- plenty enough to get me on the bus. Happy trails!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katia / Crazy For Trying said...

heh. Also, I ply good behaviour out of Maja with tokens in the mornings on the way to daycare...

k

8/23/2006 07:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home