Monday, August 14, 2006

my child has been abducted by aliens


Maja the artist
Originally uploaded by freeformkatia.

What happened to my happy Maja? The easy-going baby that laughed and smiled? Where did she go? and, can I please have her back? The constant screaming and whining and fussiness is just about driving me insane!!!!!! I'm going to have to put her on the street corner with a for sale sign on her. And, then, we have a fun time like this on Sunday afternoon -- drawing with sidewalk chalk. And, you have to forget about the temper tantrums and the constant whining.

Please, someone tell me that this will pass? I hope it's just her teething (I suspect she's getting some molars) and her cold. I hope. I pray.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katia / Crazy For Trying said...

No, don't have a wagon yet but I hope to get one for next summer! I've got my eye on a red Radio Flyer...

8/16/2006 08:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home