Monday, September 18, 2006

family

Sunday was a good day! Really. Maja and I spent the morning at the park, playing with a lot of her friends. Home for lunch... and then she actually napped and it wasn't sabotaged. ahhhh. During her nap I was able to finish the 1st of the Phlox Socks for my mom (hi mom!) and then organized Richard's tshirt and sweater shelf in the bedroom. This made me feel much better because the chaos and mess was annoying me. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE our new house? It's so easy to keep clean and tidy. What a relief. We had short-notice visitors over last night (hi Catherine & Carey!) and the house was in presentable shape -- not a lot of clutter. Post nappage we went for a leisurely walk along the Schuylkill River Trail. This is a beautiful place to walk -- what a change from a few years ago when it was urban blight along the waterfront. I love going over to the Water Works, and now there's a fancy new restaurant there too. Definitely have to try it out for dinner sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home