Friday, February 10, 2006

they SAY it's gonna snow

Philly. Gotta love it. The big news story for the weekend: snow. S.N.O.W. And, here's the scarey part: 2-3 inches in the city. Oh my GOD. People are talking non-stop about it today; they're making a run on the grocery store (must. buy. bread.) GET A GRIP. Events are being cancelled in anticipation. sigh. Well, it's not going to hit until the afternoon, so I can go to Water Babies (skipped it last week). ----------- Things are frantic at the palace. Bathroom sinks are being ripped out. Painting needs to be done! Carpets need to be replaced. Stress levels are high. So, I'm leaving Richard to do work on Sunday at home and Maja and I have plans to visit Tricia in NJ and make Valentine's. Providing the big snow storm doesn't hamper our plans. But, I have hakkapelliita's on the car and I'm therefore invincible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home