Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday knits

On Fridays here at work there is a group of us who get together and knit at lunchtime. Now that the weather is nice we've been sitting outside. Here we have closeups of Hilda's ribbon yarn; some "raw" roving that Cathy procured from a South Jersey sheep; and Judith's fine crocheting of Christmas stars. I did no knitting because the lace shawl that I'm working on does not lend itself well to chatting and knitting (or watching tv or listening to the radio or even being in the same room with someone -- ask Richard for confirmation on this). So, I took pictures... and then scooted off early to the B&N and bought the latest publication of Interweave Knits. There's a lace shawl in there that I have to make! The Icarus Shawl (scroll down the page to see it), and I even bought the yarn already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home