Sunday, February 26, 2006

isn't he romantic?

Isn't it romantic? Music in the night, a dream that can be heard. Isn't it romantic? Moving shadows write the oldest magic word. I hear the breezes playing in the trees above While all the world is saying you were meant for love. Isn't it romantic Merely to be young on such a night as this? Isn't it romantic? Every note that's sung is like a lover's kiss. Sweet symbols in the moonlight, Do you mean that I will fall in love perchance? Isn't it romance? (written by Richard Rogers & Lorenz Hart) My darling Richard bought me a paint pail. He went to Home Depot and came back with a 'surprise' for me! I guessed it was chocolate... boy was I wrong. A paint pail. It's like getting a vacuum cleaner for an anniversary gift. Eh, it's the thought that counts, right? Miss Maja thought it might make a nice toy... And then I took my little paint pail into action... and it's GREAT. Much better than the little plastic Gladware container I was using before. Thanks, sweetie!! I love it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me again. Glenn and I painted for the first time in years and actually used a colour other than beige for the first time in 36 years - CIL relish - sort of an olive green.
Suz

3/10/2006 06:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home