Tuesday, February 14, 2006

ohmmmmmmm

I always think that people conform to society too much. If I even acted upon 1/2 the things I think about... then I'd probably be committed to a mental hospital. So, I'm going to start out small and start to shake things up! Today's teensy weensy bit of entertainment falls into the category of "Evil things I do in yoga class to entertain myself". The teacher makes us do 3 ohmmmms at the beginning of class. I'm not an 'ohm' person. But, today I did 'ohm' a semitone higher than the rest of the class... heh. Take that earthquake to your karma or centering or whatever 'ohm' is supposed to do! Nothing like some dissonance to disturb the mood. Oh! Happy Valentine's Day. Photos of Maja to come. I'm way behind in my postings... but the house is so big and there's so much painting to be done!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't quite get "ohms" either, especially since I usually run out of breath long before our instructor does. I do like Namastas though since they're relatively less pretentious, I think.

3/10/2006 06:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home