Thursday, May 25, 2006

10 (secret) things you may not know about me

Not so secret anymore... 1. I love the movie Dirty Dancing. Love it. It's my feel-good movie and I know all the words to all the songs. 2. I think Richard Dean Anderson is hot. Face it, he's a cutie. He was fab in McGyver and is equally fab in Stargate. 3. I like the idea of hot weather. I complain about it incessantly, but I like the idea of hot summer nights and the promise of summer. 4. I like packing. I like it because it means I can throw stuff out. I like throwing stuff out because I hate clutter. 5. You may not know I hate clutter by the look of my house, but that's because we haven't any storage space. 6. I don't like garage/yard/porch sales. It makes me very uncomfortable to paw through other people's belongings -- even if they're spread out on a lawn for the sole purpose of display and sale. I get very embarrased with other people's junk. This will be a major hurdle for me, because I plan on having my very own first-and-possibly-last-ever yard sale in a few weeks. 7. I like doing laundry. 8. I hate cleaning floors. 9. Thinking about what to make for dinner each and every night stresses me out. 10. I don't like grocery shopping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you can come and do my laundry anytime! I hear you on the garage sale thing too.

5/25/2006 09:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home