Friday, May 19, 2006

ch-ch-ch-changes

Most of you know this already, but just to make it official: WE SOLD OUR HOUSE. woohoo! Closing is scheduled for June 28; so, I anticipate that we will move around June 21st. I'm excited and scared and in denial. And sad. Intersperse all of this with periodic anxiety attacks. Despite all the problems we had with our street, I will miss our house. I will remember that house as the first house I ever owned, the first house that I shared with Richard, the first home that our small creatures knew (Maja & Emerson). I will especially miss the front room on the second floor. I will try very hard not to cry at the closing while signing papers. SNIFF. The above shot is from last night when Richard and I signed the addendum to the Agreement of Sale. woohoo. It's a done deal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katia / Crazy For Trying said...

noise. actually, 3 LIVE rock bands and lots and lots and lots of parties from the student houses. and a sec. 8 house with HIGHLY questionable tenants.

5/19/2006 01:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home