Monday, July 31, 2006

118 cherry tomatoes

It was a pool weekend. And a friends weekend. And a lounging weekend. This is what I picked on my way to work this morning: This is what happens to Maja at dinnertime when she doesn't take* an afternoon nap: This is what Richard, Maja and I did on Sunday morning: This is what Richard and I did** on Sunday afternoon during Maja's nap: * Maja usually takes a 3 hr. nap on weekend afternoons. She slept Saturday afternoon for 45mins. before waking up SCREAMING due to a diaper explosion. That evening she was so tired that she fell asleep in her high chair while I was feeding her dinner. She went to sleep at 6:30pm and slept until 6:30am the next morning! **The funky coffee cups are a housewarming gift from T&D. They came over on Saturday evening for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home