Tuesday, July 25, 2006

dancing socks

Worked on the dancing socks during my lunch break. I wanted to do a Feather and Fan pattern on the leg, and I'm kinda doing it... the feather and fan pattern is an 18-stitch repeat, and I had a total of 60 stitches -- so 6 extra. I am just knitting the 2 extra stitches per repeat as normal stitches... which is making the feather and fan go skewy. Turns out, I like it. Last Friday I went on a sock yarn buying spree. I bought the Blue Moon Lemongrass that I talked about last Wednesday, then I got the Cherry Tree Hill Supersock GMM because they were out of the LABP. I also bought this sock yarn from Elann in Berry Garden, Canyon Sunrise, and Phlox. Definitely enough to keep me busy these days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's some chicklets out west here that would enjoy some wooly socks!!! The wool looks really cool. Nice colours!

7/28/2006 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home