Tuesday, August 08, 2006

dancing sock the second


dancing sock the second
Originally uploaded by freeformkatia.

Well, three times is the charm. I knit the heel twice incorrectly: once last Friday, probably because I was talking too much; once on Sunday night, probably because I got distracted by Hans Solo (aka a young Harrison Ford) while watching Star Wars.

Yesterday, however, I sat on my bench outside during my lunch hour, and concentrated! And got the heel turned correctly. yeah!

Today I started the modified Feather & Fan -- and I'm attempting to make the swirl go in the other direction. [insert astonished gasp here] Stay tuned... because I think it's working.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine a 'feather and fan' in a sock - hope to get one of those for Christmas!

8/13/2006 08:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home