Wednesday, August 02, 2006

bloglessness

I have nothing major to report today. Many small things. A LIST! 1. The floor that's being refinished is going to look really good. Should be done by tomorrow, so we can move stuff in by Friday. 2. 115 F today (that's 47 C). I'd complain, but everyone is suffering the same fate, so it's not worth it. Mind you, my mom kindly told me that it was only 59F (that's 15C) up in the Soo. I am not impressed. At least we still have electricity. 3. We went to the pool yesterday afternoon and the water in the tot pool was actually hot. Gross. 4. I haven't knit much lately because I've been running errands at lunchtime. Today, however, I will knit on my socks. Don't know if I'll try and find a shady spot outside, or if I'll just hang indoors. Probably the latter. k

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only the suburbs lost power, with their unburried wires. We're perfectly fine in Montreal.

8/02/2006 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home