Thursday, August 10, 2006

he looks scared


richard
Originally uploaded by freeformkatia.

Here's Richard! The past 2 days Richard and I have dropped Maja off at school together and then we walk to the 37th St. trolley stop -- TOGETHER -- at which point Richard then goes down to the trolley and I continue on my walk alone to work. It's nice, to walk together in the morning as it allows us to have a conversation. This morning conversation is much more relaxed than the usual evening conversations we have.

So, this morning we were talking about photography. I claimed that I was a photographer because I owned a camera and took pictures! So, I whipped out the camera and took a close-up of R's eye, just to prove my point. ha ha. Of course, R thinks it's most amusing that I feel the photo has more validity as an artform because I did it in b&w.

Ohhhh, I'm so classy. Yes I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home