Friday, August 11, 2006

Maja in the morning (Aug 11)

Maja participated in an early morning photo shoot outside the house today. [click on the picture to see the rest on Flickr] Don't we all wish we looked this cute 30 min. after waking up? Maja insisted on wearing these overalls -- and even tried dressing herself by putting them on her head... I convinced her to wear them this way instead. It was a good morning! No screaming, temper tantrums, or whining. Phew. Hopefully the evening also goes smoothly... I anticipate finishing my dancing socks today at lunch! I'll post a pic if that happens. And, last night, I was able to knit on the Bear Claw blanket for a yet undetermined recipient. I think it's going to look really good... I'll try and take a picture this evening of my progress thus far.

--- sorry. dancing sock didn't get finished... so close, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home